MX Player has become one of the most used video player available in the app store today. I will guide you on how To Install and Use MX Player on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes the quick and easy way.
On the off chance that you are a cord-cutter kind of person who uses streaming services like Cinema APK and others, you have most likely known about MX Player. It is an external video player that can easily be installed on most of your favorite applications.
MX Player was created for Android devices such as smartphones and tablets. However, it is also available for use on any streaming device that supports the android software.
Now let’s start in guiding you on how to download MX Player on your Firestick. Please follow the step by step instructions so that you won’t encounter any problems in the future.
How to Download & Install MX Player on FireStick
- Go to the Settings on your FireStick.
- Click Device or it can also be labeled as “My Fire TV” on newer models.
- Click Developer options.
- Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Select Turn On.
- Go back to Firestick or Fire TV Home screen.
- Select Search option on the FireStick home-screen.
- Search for ES File Explorer.
- Select the app and click on Download.
- On the home screen, head over to Downloader
- On the following screen, go to the bottom menu bar and click +New
- In the Path field, enter the following URL: https://bit.ly/2NjcTa2 and click Download Now.
- Give it some time to download the apk file.
- Now, open the file you downloaded and hit the install button.
- When the installation is complete, click on Next .
- After that, install MX Player on your FireStick
- Launch the application once the installation is done and enjoy.
You can download as well as set up both Downloader and also ES File Explorer from Amazon.com Shop. In any case, with a VPN it would be easier. At the point when it relates to personal privacy, A VPN is the best choice for that. It makes it hard for others to monitor your activity
10 Things You Didn’t Know the Amazon Fire Stick Could Do
- Watch TV
- Use Alexa
- Use Voice Search
- Take It On Holiday With You
- Set Your Location For Greater Accuracy
- Turn Off Autoplay For Suggested Programs
- Put Parental Controls In Place
- Use Your Own Photos As A Screensaver
- Delete Apps That You Do Not Want
- Use Miracast On Your TV
Did you know that Amazon Firestick runs on an Android operating system? This means that the device works similarly to a regular Android device would do.
Now that the MX Player on Firestick is installed, you can now use any video streaming app that requires an external player. The MX Player should be more than enough for your viewing pleasure.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave your messages down in the comment section below or contact our team. We will be monitoring the comment section as often as we can.